The Human Resource Department administers the Shared Service Center and Research Center, among which:
(I) Responsibilities of the Shared Service Center
It is in charge of the administration of human resources in the university and mainly includes the following responsibilities:
1. Making and implementing annual recruitment plans in accordance with the human resource planning of the university;
2. Making and implementing annual training plans in accordance with the university strategy and needs of various departments;
3. Organizing and completing the tasks including teacher qualification assessment and professional title evaluation;
4. Making performance management of various kinds of posts;
5. Payroll calculations, benefits distribution and social security payment;
6. Managing employees' labor relations, labor contracts (including contract signing, alteration and settlement of labor disputes), employees' files, complaints and suggestions;
7. Carrying out cultural development activities in related units of the university;
8. Managing the human resource information system;
9. Compiling departmental financial budgets and supervising their daily implementation;
10. Managing and maintaining departmental assets including office equipment and materials and handling of other daily administrative affairs.
(II) Responsibilities of the Research Center
It mainly includes the following responsibilities:
1. Designing individualized human resource plans for aspects including human resource planning, quality model construction, talent review and training system establishment and payroll & performance management system;
2. Providing professional human resource counseling and assisting various departments in completing the formulation and implementation of solutions according to their needs.
According to the requirements of the university's strategy, the Human Resource Department draws up a strategic plan for human resources, shifts its role from being function-oriented to business-oriented, operates business units based on the management model integrating the Shared Service Center, Research Center and HRBP business partners, improves the efficiency and effectiveness of human resources work and organizes and carries out corresponding human capital management work.
The Human Resource Department is committed to becoming a human resources business partner, ensuring business orientation and promoting management change; providing technical support for business management personnel by taking advantage of the professional knowledge of human resources; becoming a shared service provider for the university management and providing standardized and process-based services to meet management needs.
At the same time, it will make efforts to establish a learning-oriented organization, assist in organizing culture development activities in the university, promote brand building and provide an organizational guarantee for the inheritance of the college's core values and the implementation of policies.